The Leslie F. Bell
Renal Cell Carcinoma Clinical Trials Program
Literature, News and Videos
Chemo-Sensitivity Testing for Lung Cancer: Dr. Robert Nagourney & Ryan Kuper
While this video tells the fascinating story of a non small cell lung cancer patient, it applies with equal force to patients with any solid tumor. It underscores the complexity of cancer and how even the best laboratory data can fall short of what is needed for truly proactive cancer case management. Analysis of specialty laboratory findings needs to be coupled with therapeutic experience and creative insights drawn from a multiplicity of sources, along with the skills of a detective, to come up with the best treatment plan for a particular cancer patient. Robert A. Nagourney, MD is a brilliant medical oncologist whose pioneering work is captured in Outliving Cancer: The Better, Smarter Way to Treat Your Cancer, available on Amazon here. This book should be required reading of all cancer patients. We are proud of the fact that Dr. Nagourney recommended ICAN’s cancer patient advocacy services and singled them out among cancer organizations.
- Renal cell carcinoma: histological classification and correlation with imaging findings*
- 2019 GU Cancers Symposium: First-Line Pembrolizumab Plus Axitinib vs Sunitinib in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma - The ASCO Post
- Liquid Biopsy Offers a New Way to Target Kidney Cancer
- First-in-Class T-Cell Stimulator Varlilumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
- Adding Trebananib to Sunitinib May Improve Renal Cell Carcinoma Outcomes
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Study Suggests Renal Cell Carcinoma Reprograms its Metabolism to Evade Immune System
Leslie F. Bell Renal Cell Carcinoma Clinical Trials Program
is a vital part of ICAN's Cancer Patient Advocacy and Clinical Trials Program Advocacy Services.
For more information about this special program, please click on...
Federal Tax I.D.: EIN 86-0818253