Patient Advocate Comment: Amivantamab for Exon 20 by Marcia K. Horn JD— IASLC News
ICAN CEO, Marcia Horn, Quoted in Precision Oncology News on the COVID-19 Crisis: Precision Oncology Programs Adapting to Ensure Patient Safety, Care During Public Health Crisis.
- Distinguished ASU cancer researcher George R. Pettit retires after 55 years of service | ASU Now: Access, Excellence, Impact
- ICAN mentioned in Precision Oncology Trials Still Enroll Mostly White Patients Despite Initiatives, Calls to Diversify | Precision Oncology News (posted on the ICAN website with permission)
- Pan-Cancer Consortium Moves to Clarify and Promote Consistent Use of Common Terms for Biomarker and Germline Genetic Testing | BioSpace
- Arizona State University School of Molecular Science Salutes ICAN's Scientific Advisory Council Chairman Dr. G. R. Pettit
- New law expands access to oral cancer drugs in Brazil—by ICAN Hispanic and Ibero-American Council President, Professor Fernando Ferrer MBA
- Feds take steps to improve cancer care for Arizonans Arizona Capitol Times (Authored by Sidney M. Rosen, founding chairman of International Cancer Advocacy Network)
- Meeting Library | Using consistent terms in precision medicine to eliminate patient confusion | ASCO Meeting Library (ICAN CEO Marcia K. Horn is a co-author of this Abstract)
- Disrupting the Paradigm: Partnering With Oncogene-Focused Patient Groups to Propel Research | IASLC Lung Cancer News (ICAN's Exon 20 Group among the groups featured)
Is it finally their time? Two ADCs for cancer make the blockbuster list
BioWorld (ICAN CEO and ICAN patient quoted)
- Vitrakvi receives first tumor-agnostic approval in EU
- PA OPINION—Transforming the clinical trial to help us live our best lives
- Cancer Patients Want to Win, but is the Playing Field Level?
ROBERT A. NAGOURNEY, MD
- DART Trial Shows Early Enrollment Success
PROs--Patient Reported Outcomes--are a big priority for ICAN
Please take a look at this article, co-authored by ICAN's CEO Marcia Horn along with a group of her favorite research advocates.
Including the patient voice in the development and implementation of patient‐reported outcomes in cancer clinical trials more...
ICAN Celebrates MDRT Foundation Grant – Read more...
Stephen Rothschild (far right) presents MDRT Foundation check to ICAN Leadership.
From Left: ICAN CEO Marcia Horn, Josefine and David Perry, 2018 ICAN Liberty Mutual Invitational Tournament Chair and Reception Host Cathy Dalzell, Tournament Chair Wendy Look, Tournament Chair Michael Friedman, and Reception Honorees, Debbie and Steve Rothschild. more...
TRK Fusion Webinar
ICAN, because of our deep involvement with rare cancers and our interest in integrating the patient and caregiver voice in clinical research, is proud to have sponsored a special webinar on TRK Fusion Cancers.
The webinar took place on Monday and is now available on YouTube.
ICAN in the Dominican Republic
ICAN's Exon 20 Group Raises $25,000 for Broad Institute of MIT
Swing Fore Life Golf Invitational $25,000 Grant Presented to Broad Institute of MIT
Robert T. Hanlon, PhD, Exon 20 Group Co-Founder and Chair, presented a check for the $25,000 proceeds from the Swing Fore Life Golf Invitational to Heidi Greulich, PhD, Senior Group Leader in the Cancer Program at The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.
Together with Dr. Matthew Meyerson, Dr. Greulich is leading a group at the Broad Institute studying therapeutic approaches to treating cancers...
Scott Khan, PhD – Chairman, ICAN Biomarkers Council and Fernando Ferrer, MBA Chairman, ICAN Hispanic and Ibero-American Communities Council– at BioNJ Patient Advocacy Summit.
Annie Achee, member of ICAN's National Board (on the Governor's left in the black suit), is present as Colorado Governor Hickenlooper signs the biosimilars prescriber communication law. Annie and her husband, Colorado radiologist Dr. Mitch Achee, worked tirelessly to help pass this important patient safety law. Mitch, also a member of ICAN's National Board, provided compelling testimony to the Colorado legislature along with ICAN National Board members Frank Ramirez and Paul Thompson.
Federal Tax I.D.: EIN 86-0818253