ICAN Funding, Sponsors, and Advertisers
Providing you with open and transparent information about ICAN's revenue sources is very important to our organization.
ICAN's revenues are comprised of:
- The spontaneous donations of grateful patients and their families;
- Memorial funds, tribute funds, and Named Programs established by patients and their families;
- Special event proceeds from our Napa golf tournament, Scottsdale golf tournament, ICAN Tango, and ICAN Theatre events;
- Medical education grants from pharmaceutical and biotech companies; and
- The generosity of individual planned giving donors.
ICAN sponsors of our special events from time to time purchase half-page or full-page ads in our printed (not web-based) event programs.
ICAN does not accept any advertising that may pose a conflict of interest. No advertising or advertiser has any editorial influence on the editorial content of our website.
Examples of the types of advertising we accept are insurance companies, dance companies, and radio stations. We are very scrupulous about accepting advertisers and committed to rejecting any advertiser who or which would pose any real or apparent conflict of interest to ICAN.
ICAN does not host advertisements on this website.
- ICAN does not host advertisers or advertisements on this website.
- Were the ICAN advertising policy to change, any advertisement would be clearly distinguished by the word ‘Advertisement’.
Federal Tax I.D.: EIN 86-0818253